Saturday, October 04, 2008

GUE Dive Extravaganza - preview

I am really looking forward to Living Seas' upcoming GUE Dive Extravaganza, Oct 14-19. This trip has become somewhat of an annual event, with expectations building with each passing year. This time, Living Seas has managed to round up enough GUE trained technical divers to fill the entire Black Manta.

The boat departs from Singapore on Tuesday night and returns on Sunday evening. The tentative schedule is:
Day 1: Seven Skies
Day 2 & 3: Repulse
Day 4 &5: Aur Tanker

The Seven Skies and Repulse are great dives. I haven't been on the Aur Tanker before but am looking forward to it. I will be bringing my scooter and will be diving to Tech 2 depths on all the dives.

There was a bit of drama at work with the possibility that I might have to pull out of the trip at the last minute. I think the worst is over and there is a very high likelihood that I will be able to get away.

No comments: